RV A/C START PROBLEMS
- Start 2 A/Cs on a 30-Amp Hookup or Small Generator
- Start an RV A/C on low power. Boondocking, Moochdocking.
- No more “thumps” and “trailer shaking” in the night as the compressor kicks in.
- Specially designed, engineered and tested for most RVs: Motor homes, 5th wheel campers, travel trailers, toy haulers, truck campers, vans, and tiny trailers
- Needs rooftop installation
- One unit required for each A/C
- No Surge Protection
- Available Now, ships from Florida
Start Home A/Cs With Less Power – Even With Solar and Batteries, or a Small Generator!
- Quiet A/C Startup – Comfort Day and Night
- Protects Against Compressor Wear and Tear
- Starts A/C or Heat Pump On Generator During Power Outage
- For 115V-220V A/Cs and Heat Pumps; Up To 6-Ton Compressors; 72,000 BTUs